Did you mean: 

Not Permitted to Confirm Changes Message F2367

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following soft error when attempting to confirm a vendor:

You are not permitted to confirm changes in co.code xxxx, display only

Message no. F2367

Diagnosis

You want to confirm a change to sensitive data in company code xxxx.

Changes to sensitive fields can only be confirmed by an accounting clerk who has not changed any sensitive fields since the last change confirmation.

Sensitive fields are defined in tale T055F.

The confirmation status can only be changed for changes that have not yet been confirmed.

Procedure

Arrange for another accounting clerk to confirm the change.

Does anybody know where to control this message? I have the ability to enter through and still confirm the changes even though it tells me I can't. I would like this message to not show up.

Thank you

Edited by: mlover on Mar 26, 2010 2:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To solve this go to path

Financial Accounting - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Vendor Accounts - Master Data

- Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data - Define Accounting Clerks

Here enter your company code and left the accounting clerk field blank.

Then go to Define Sensitive Field for Dual Control

and remove sensitive field if there any;

Once you do this Run Tcode : FK08 and confirm your changes.

It works.

Mark solved if this work for you.

Mahendra Joshi

SAP FICO Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot confirm the changes in the same login id on which we have done the changes. Please ensure that you are trying in different login id.

We have faced this problem and resolved when we try to give the authorization of (FK09 - in case of Vendor Master Changes confirmation) and confirmed the changes.

Regards

Sivakumar K M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is related to maintenance of sensitive fields.

The user that had maintained a sensitive field is not allowed to confirm the change.

An other user can do it. ( If he is authorised to do so)

This is controlled in the customizing. There you will see the field list that can be in that situation.

/SPRO

/Financial Accounting

/Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable

/Vendor Accounts

/Master Data

/Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data

==> Define Sensitive Fields for Dual Control (Vendors)

I'm not aware that you can suppress this error message. The only solution is to confirm the change or simply suppress that sensitive checks (See customizing above)

Hope this helped

BR

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

"I'm not aware that you can suppress this error message. The only solution is to confirm the change or simply suppress that sensitive checks (See customizing above)"

The error I am getting is saying that I am not permitted to confirm changes in co.code xxxx, display only.

When you look at the screen there are no changes to actually be confirmed as far as the company code side.

When looking at the code of the program MF02KFC0 it appears that there is part of the code where it says if the company code status is confirmed then display this message (F2367).

I don't understand why it would display this message if there are no changes to confirm anyway.

If I make a change to the one of the fields that need to be confirmed in the co.code status I do not receive this message. I can simply confirm the changes without any messages. This appears to be part of hotpacks that we applied last October.

Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears there is an old note (211467) that will resolve my issue. I will apply this note and if I do not respond then it resolved my issue.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I looked at that note, and yes it might solves your issue.

But this note is implementing a modification.

BTW: The description you wrote in the memo before is quite strange.

Did I understood correctly that the information message is raised when nothing needs to be confirmed ?

And also that this behaviour is coming since a new hotpack.

If this is the case, maybe you should open a message at SAP support. Probably in the FI-AP-AP-N component.

BR

Alain

Edited by: Alain Bacchi on Mar 29, 2010 5:10 PM