cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can SRM7.0 be accessed by ITS without portal?

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI, all

I found I can access BBPSTART service. but other service cann't be open , I found these service as BBPSC01 etc. don't exist in SE80,

we indeed cann't use SRM70 by ITS?

then how can I connect portal with SRM7.0 ? who give me some document . thank a lot.

Best regards

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

portal not mandatory . flexible options are available but nowadays WEBDYNPRO screens in SRM 700 .no more ITS screens as like as SRM 550.

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1437987

Release of flexible deployment option 'Portal-Independent Navigation

Frame'.

Solution

This note includes the installation guide to use the flexible deployment option.

You need to upgrade your SAP NetWever 7.01(NW) and SRM 7.0(SRM). The below sections describe the activities for both areas.

NW

First you need to upgrade your SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 1 to Service Pack 06 or higher.

Implement note 1437317

SRM

Apply SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 SP05 or higher

Implement note 1430999, 1435692

Finally you need to perform the customizing settings. See for details the related documentation in the solution manager.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The old ITS UI in SAP SRM 5.0 and earlier releases has been replaced by a new ABAP WebDynpro UI in SAP SRM 7.0. This new UI offers numerous personalization and customization options.

You can check guides available in "service.sap.com/srm-inst".

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

ITS services are not supported from SRM6.0 onwards. For operations

such as "Shop" you need to use the Webdynpro portal.

You can find more information in the "Installation and Upgrade" guides.

Hope this help you,

Kind Regards,

Matthew