cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk not appearing while simulating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing this issue. While trying to add a T code to a role during simulation risk doesnt show up, but on actual addtion, i am getting critical risk. any one can advice why this can happen?

thanks,

Poornima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Poornima,

I think the problem comes from the fact that when you are doing a simulation, you only simulate the addition of the transaction, but not the authorization objects that are linked to it and that are automatically added to your role because they are configured with the transaction in SU24.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Sophie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Poornima,

The result from simulation and actual analysis should always match. Are you doing the simulation and/or risk analysis in the same system? What message do you get when you run simulation?

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

thank you for your reply, let me give you the detailed instance. I am trying to add MIGO_GR to a role (order manager) and it throws me P005 risk on actual addtion fo the t code. Simulation of the same instance doesnot give any result. I chose the following parameters while simulating. for the role level risk analysis, I give the system (yes the system id is consistent), the role name, run the report at permission level, adn for action, I pick the value MIGO_GR, exclude values=NO, risk from this simulation only =YES, include users =NO, include composite roles = NO. I schedule a background job and within few minutes i get the result no conflicts found.

Any idea what might be casuing this?

thanks,

Poornima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi are u getting any conflicts when simulating risk from this simulation only = NO ?

vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vit,

No, i tried that option too.. no risks throw up even when i opt for all the risks ( and not just from this simulation)

thanks,

Poornima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you get the same result if simulating in forground?

Please post the log from the background job.

Kind Regards,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vit,

Even if i run the report on foreground, i still get no conflict..

Part of the log is as follows:

Mar 21, 2010 4:53:25 PM com.virsa.cc.xsys.bg.BgJobDaemon init

INFO: *** BgJobDaemon loaded

Mar 21, 2010 4:54:23 PM com.virsa.cc.common.util.ConnectionUtil getConnection

FINEST: retry: 60Object not found in lookup of BC_ADM.

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of BC_ADM.

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implserver.ServerContextImpl.lookup(ServerContextImpl.java:649)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:344)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:254)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:271)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at com.virsa.cc.common.util.ConnectionUtil.getConnection(ConnectionUtil.java:32)

at com.virsa.cc.xsys.bg.bo.BgSchedulerBO.getLogSpoolPath(BgSchedulerBO.java:605)

at com.virsa.cc.xsys.bg.bo.BgSchedulerBO.getSpoolDirectory(BgSchedulerBO.java:588)

at com.virsa.cc.xsys.riskanalysis.AnalysisDaemon.<clinit>(AnalysisDaemon.java:51)

at com.virsa.cc.comp.BgJobInvokerView.wdDoModifyView(BgJobInvokerView.java:367)

at com.virsa.cc.comp.wdp.InternalBgJobInvokerView.wdDoModifyView(InternalBgJobInvokerView.java:1148)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.doModifyView(DelegatingView.java:78)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.modifyView(View.java:337)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.doModifyView(ClientComponent.java:481)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doModifyView(WindowPhaseModel.java:551)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:148)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.processRequest(WebDynproWindow.java:335)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:143)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:321)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:713)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:666)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:250)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:150)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:46)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this exception coming up for only "Simulation" Background job or for any other BG Jobs run in RAR?

Thanks,

Sirish.