cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing problem with SOAMANAGER while working on ABAP Client Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community Friends & Experts,

I am facing a problem with the SOAMANAGER, I think so. Let me explain you a scenario what I am into:

The scenario is like I need to Push data from BI table to SAP PI. We decided to go using ABAP client proxy as Sender and then will

receive it using FTP adapter to FTP address.

I have created Integration repository design object Data types, Message types, interfaces and mapping. Now I am into SAP BI and running SPROXY and generated proxy for my outbound interface. fine.

Till now its okay.Now I wanna my generated proxy to be available within the SOAMANAGER T-code I am not able to find my proxy in the list.

Can anybody send me detailed steps for outbound proxy to SOAMANAGER for creating local port for proxy. I wanna use proxy with WS adapter.

Second Query:

I need to using RSPC in SAP BI to trigger the proxy what code to write with SAP PI 7.0 version.

Can anybody bring some light to this problem...

<h5>Regards,

Gaurav Patwari </h5>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you generate web service client proxy to appear your proxy in SOAMANAGER. You can generate teh same using SE80 transaction. Refer to this blog for the same.

/people/craig.gutjahr/blog/2010/01/25/consume-a-web-service-in-abap

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for your reply, But still I am not able to find the generated proxy ( I have saved & Activated) in SOAMANAGER as consumer proxy.

And one more observation that I would like to share is that I am not able see tabs in my generated proxy such as Configurations, Warnings etc. Can this help in identifying the flaw...

Thanks again for your reply...., Kindly look into it..

<h5>Regards,

Gaurav Patwari</h5>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Problem solved, cannot say solved but yes its not required now as I am having Client Proxy call so it will be a native call to XI and which does not need SOAMANAGER things.

Thank you all for taking your time and writing answers.

Regards,

[Gaurav Patwari|http://gauravpatwari.wordpress.com]

Edited by: GauravPa on Apr 17, 2010 11:32 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOAMANAGER is not required anymore as solution include ABAP Client proxy so it will be native call for SAP PI.

So can directly send xml message to PI from BI Proxy.

Thanks & Regards