cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while printing SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one scenario, in which I have to copy the Standard SAP Script form (HR_ALL_FIX) client '000' and import in the development server as custom SAP script(ZHR_ALL_FIX) and making change in main window the text. Instead of "Yours Faithfully" text I have changed it to 'Warm Regards'.

When I try to view the print preview of the script from PP40 tcode, the output is overlapped.

Instead of 'warm regards' to be displayed at the end of the page, its being printed in between somewhere.

No other changes I have made.

Any inputs and help will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are your sure you changed ONLY the text and not maybe on occasion the paragraph format as well, or delted a tab (,,) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still facing the problem . tried everything. Have only changed the language while copying from DE to EN.

Also, just creating a Z form without ANY change at all( even the printer used to check print preview is the same)... and attaching it to OOVM transaction and then checking the print preview - TEXT comes randomly (in different order)

Any help will be really appreciated and rewarded..

Awaiting help.

Edited by: HeenaChampaneri on Apr 15, 2010 8:39 AM

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if there is any assocaited style that u hv to import from 000

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it a standard text or just you added the text directly in the script?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried to convert the standard SAP script form HR_ALL_FIX to ZHR_ALL_FIX and no change at all.the entire format of data output has been changed.pls suggest

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does it help if you run report RSTXDELL to refersh the sapscript buffers. Just run RSTXDELL with default values except change the client field entry to * instead of the current xlient. Afterwards, createa new spool and cehck if it looks better.

Best Regards,

Aidan

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to reactivate the form in SE71?

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Put your text between bottm and endbottom syantax.

May be it will helpful