cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZZ FIELD FOR MVKE-MATGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we've created new material groups 6-18 as ZZ fields (MVKE-MVGR), its ZZMWGR6-18, and we use them in pricing determination (access: sales org - account determination group - ZZMVGR12) for one conditiony type.

Occasionaly, the master data for the pricing condition is not read on the Sales order (error: Access not made - initialized field) - yellow warning; although all the master data are correct. We are unable to simulate the error.

Does anyone have any similar experience with ZZ fields in pricing determination, maybe the system reacts strangly for this reason?

Many thankx,

Goran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I myself experienced the similar problem (Z field - access sequence - for free goods) and could able to solve it little later

check the below thread, and see the last messaeg from me, (also see the inputs given by others) if you are not clear about the solution, let me know.

Regards

Edited by: sap.sats on Mar 26, 2010 12:39 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think for a ZZ-field you'll need to move the current value into the pricing communication structure TKOMP before pricing begins (it may be populated incorrectly or intermittently otherwise).

I assume you already added the zz-field to the field catalog. If so, try using userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp in module mv45afzz.

If your custom field can be changed on the sales order I think you'll want to use somthing like:

TKOMP-ZZxxxx = XVBAP-ZZxxxx

Otherwise:

TKOMP-ZZxxxx = VBAP-zzxxx

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately, this user exit has been already populated in this way. It allows pricing to work. The problem is that sometimes the condition is not recognized in the order item - conditions, with a yellow warning in the pricing analyses (access not made - initialized field).

Thanks again,

Goran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goran,

Some more details would be helpful. Maybe you could post:

1 - the code for any userexit(s) you're using to populate the pricing structures

2 - code for any requirements or formulas attached to your condition

3- list the access sequence including the field assignments