cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coustomer complaint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

any one could explain coustomer complaint procedure in QM.

And please tell me difference between:-

correction task

correction action

In QM 01.

Regards,

siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

Customer complaint can be superbly maintained in SAP using notification, following is the process :

1) Whenever there is complaint from customer, marketing / sales department raises the notification using T code QM01 (type Q1) using the document (billing / Invoice) against which material was dispatched. All data like material, quantity and other is automatically copied from system.

2) Sales has to mention the defect type for the complaint (data maintained by QM in advance ) and send this notification to QM ( express message)

3) QM will analyze the nature of complaint and discuss with PP and then along with action plan and decision will give it back to sales. So then either discount is given, or some correction will be done at customer end or material is brought back.

All this you can maintain in notification using different tasks.

Correction task : Is the activity or work planned its at broad level.

Corrective action : Nothing but actual actions taken under that task.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mokashi sir,

I am going through you note only.i need more explaniton.

1). when i do notification through QM01 with Q1,what is Coding in subject tab?

2). Task Tab on header tabs TASK CODE,what is that? Is Task code & Correction task both are same?

3).after doing release with green flag when i am going to save showing it showing its asking (Enter the mandatory partner). what does it mean? if i click ok new screen open(create quality notification partener).in partener overview co-dinator user.what is that and who will be?

4).when i am opening notification in QM02.send notice select patner option which mail id should come?

5).send with note screen,Reciepent means i have to write QM & PP department adress to send mail.?

Thanks & Regards,

siddharth shanker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

Its a little tedious process, but once you use this then very easy, I will write comments on your questions reaised :

1). when i do notification through QM01 with Q1,what is Coding in subject tab?

A) Coding in subject tab is the description of the complaint or code of complaint. like say complaints are either from customer, or related to Vendor or internal. You have to define three coding and define possible types of complaints based on trend. This you should define in advance in QS41 at catalog 'coding' type. Then sales will be able to select the desired code.

2). Task Tab on header tabs TASK CODE,what is that? Is Task code & Correction task both are same?

A) Task codes and correction tasks are different. Tasks are nothing but activities need to taken ex if it is customer complaint then Rework, return goods , subsequent delivery are the tasks. you should maintain tasks in QS41 under catalog type Tasks.

3).after doing release with green flag when i am going to save showing it showing its asking (Enter the mandatory partner). what does it mean? if i click ok new screen open(create quality notification partener).in partener overview co-dinator user.what is that and who will be?

A) Mandatory partner means one who are involved in the notification process ex since complaint is raised by sales and it will go through Quality, Production etc then person in quality and PP is the mandatory partner. The express mail will go to all members.

4).when i am opening notification in QM02.send notice select patner option which mail id should come?

A) You can select the recipients of the notification mail, I have mapped the process where express mail goes to PP,QM, SD on SAP itself in form of express mail.

5).send with note screen,Reciepent means i have to write QM & PP department adress to send mail.?

A) Yes its to PP, QM , S etc, you only have to select from the pop up list of users in that sap no need to write addresses users are already assigned in system, just you have to select.

Best regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shekhar sir,

Thanks you for your solution issue has been solved.

With Best Regards,

siddharth shanker

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A task can be assigned and can have a start time and end time to it. Actions don't.

FF