cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Transformation error in E-filing GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to run the End of year Return in E-filing GB the message fails and I get an error saying.

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>: Cannot produce target element /ns0:GovTalkMessa~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns0:SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Any idea how to solve this?? I have looked into the threads in SDN and haven found anythin related.

Thanks,

Shwetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shweta

Check is this a mandatory element or not?

If mandatory then check whether the value for this field is coming from source or not. this could be one of the reasons.

If value is also coming then check the length you have specified for sender and receiver are both of them suitable to handle the incoming value.

If field is mandatory and it is not coming then you have to modify your maping. You have to use If else function.

I believe you have given Target element as mandatory but the source Element does not exist during runtime.

You can use EXIST function and IF ELSE THEN function in your mapping to handle this. (these functions comes under Node Function)

For example sample Mapping

........... Source--> Else

Source -

> Exists -

> If -

> Target

........... Constant--> Then

I faced this issue not solved like this. Lets see its suits your requirement or not.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Apr 16, 2010 4:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this issue resolved By Applying the latest Patch to the Interface.

Regards,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Which patch did you apply to resolve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Can you advise what patch you have applied to resolve the issue as we are also having the same issue?

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using Standard XI contents available for E-filing GB.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try downloading and installing the latest XI content for BASIS, ERecruiting and especially E-Filing GB.

Do this via transaction SXM_IFR --> Integration Repository.

It looks like your application is trying to access an old government site.

Thanks,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

How do i download the latest XI content via transaction SXM_IFR --> Integration Repository?

We applied the latest patch to the PI system thinking this would solve the problem but the problem still persists.

Can you help?

Regards,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Can you please advise if you have resolved the issue as we are facing a similar issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

I also faced the same issue. So, downloaded the latest E-filling s/w component of SP17. And while configuration I used the interface of namespace http://sap.com/xi/E-FILING_GB/2005. While creating the RFC destination please use Target Host: secure.gateway.gov.uk (live site)

instead of this secure.dev.gateway.gov.uk (test site), because this test site is not active.

To check payload:

SXMB_MONI>Processed XML messages>Inbound Message-->This payload is which SAP sent to PI.

Technical Routing-->Payload is PI sent to governement server.

and response msg is government server response.

To download the latest version of E-filling

a. Access the SAP Support Portal at http://service.sap.com/swdc.

b. Drill-down as follows: Download -> Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by

Application Group ->SAP Content -> Process Integration Con-tent (XI

Content) -> E-FILING GB -> Version1.0.

This mapping error happens because the target structure is having all madatory fields and from the source the data are not getting populated. Kindly check the source payload I believe all the mandatory fields adat are not sent.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan,

Thanks for your reply.

We have applied the latest SP i.e SP 17 to the Interface and tested the interface but still we are facing the same issue.

I also found that the source or target Message Mapping Structure would have changed due to the Patching that has happened.

Can anyone guide me from where do I import the Updated Message Mapping for the SP 17.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Another question is We tested the the e-Filing process on QA.

Polling messages were sent and the submission acknowledged by the Government Gateway (GG).

The test submission then sat in B2A manager with a status of 'In Process'.

When I selected the process and clicked on execute, another polling message was sent to HMRC. HMRC returned a response to say the message was satisfactory.

I had assumed regular polling requests would be automatically sent until the GG confirmed the message was processed. Do you know if the user is expected to manually trigger polling messages from B2A manager?

Can you please suggest???

Thanks,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Can you check the note below. It says that you have to implement two XI content for EOY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

Whether you are getting error such as skipping structure while opening type message mapping in IR. If so please ignore it.Because at runtime it works fine. If you are getting mapping error at moni then that means your payload is not having all the data as i mentioned earlier.

We can not make any changes in mapping since it's a predefined component os SAP.

While submitting the data in XI side I never found any message INProcess which need to be executed, but I am not aware of B2A Manager. What is B2A Manager?

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This error occurs for this interface because some of the mandatory nodes/fields are not getting populated from the source.

I faced similar issue. check going through the debugging mode.

Check sxmb_moni in ECC also and see.

and please let us know you are which service pack level for SAP HR and SAP E Filing components in PI.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have checked for the Service pask from the Basis team and it says 7.1.

And i also found the Payload from another colleague of mine and tested the mapping in the Message Mapping,

it says

" Cannot produce target element /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope. Queue does not have enough values in context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but target-field mapping does not produce one. XML instance is probably not valid for source XSD, or target-field mapping does not fulfil requirements of target XSD. "

Can you tell me what could be the problem??

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Cannot produce target element /ns0:GovTalkMessa~</

Can you test your mapping in IR using the same payload that you see in SXMB_MONI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I donot see any payload in SXMB_MONI.

I am wondering why i am not able to see the payload.

Any idea??

Thanks,

Shwetha

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange.....you are not able to see the payload but the mapping is throwing an error.....is LOGGING and TRACE (2) defined for your system? If it is and if the message is passing through IE then the payload should be visible....where are you getting the error....as an email?

Is your sender channel in RWB? If yes the you can check the payload there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me how do i check for payload in RWB???

I am not very sure of this.

Thanks,

Shwetha

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Can you tell me how do i check for payload in RWB???

> I am not very sure of this.

RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Adapter Engine --> Communication Channel Monitoring --> Enter your channel name and click Use Filter --> click on any of the processing entries --> Click the tab Message Content.

Message will be displayed only for Adapters other than IDOC, HTTP, PROXY and if you have access.

But I am wondering why are you not able to see the payload in SXMB_MONI....there should be payload at least in the Receiver Determination Step in SXMB_MONI......do you at least see an entry for your Interface in SXMB_MONI

I hope your mapping is designed properly!

Regards,

Abhishek.