Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nnot able to login in my web application using "Authenticated User" group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to build Administrator login module-

Step 1) Created a J2EE web module project - created a index.jsp

Step 2) Adjust the web.xml - Selected Login Configuration and Selected BASIC for Authorization metod

Step 3) web-j2ee-engine.xml

Security tab -> In the login configuration entered /* in the Security policy domain

Step 4) Create J2EE Security Role for Accessing application in web.xml

web.xml -> Security Roles -> Add -> Entered role "MyTestAppRole " in Role Name and saved

Step 5) Security Constraint

web.xml -> Security tab -> Security Constraints -> Add -> Entered MyTestAppRole and saved

Step 6) Web Resource Collections -> Web Resource -> URL patterns -> Add -> URL pattern * and saved

Step 7) web.xml -> Authorization Constraint Tab -> Role Names -> Add -> Choose role-names dialog appears -> Selected MyTestAppRole and choose OK 5. The role is added to the security constraint

Step 😎 Enterprise Application Wrapper

Added my web application to enterprise application project and build and deploy it to the server

Step 9) Configuration with Visual Administrator

Cluster -> Server -> Services -> Security Provider -> Runtime -> Policy Configuration -> royalmail.com/com.royalmail.oba.login.ear*

Add u201CAuthenticated Usersu201D group to MyTestAppRole security role

Now I am accessing my application module and a login screen appears and using user-password which is assigned to "Authenticated Users" group ,

it throws below message

You are not authorized to view the content of the requested directory.

Details: Directory listing is not allowed on this server.

Can you please help me why I am not able to see my JSP page and recieving above error message

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neha

Were you able to solve this problem?

Kenny

Former Member