cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call web service methods - ClassCastException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my WD application is consuming an adaptive web service.

In the wdDoInit() of my custom controller I call the method "Request_GetProject"...

This has worked fine until I modified my web service and reimported it into my wd project. (I am using to different DCs, one for the model and one for the rest of the project).

Now, if I try to deploy the application I get following error:

java.lang.ClassCastException

at com.pr.ods.ws.Response_GetProject.geGetProjectResponse(Response_GetProject.java:60)

at com.pr.ods.wdp.IPublicODSCustom$IRP_GetProjectResponseNode.doSupplyElements(IPublicODSCustom.java:29211)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.supplyElements(Node.java:406)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.getElementList(Node.java:345)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.getChildNodeInternal(Node.java:1178)

... 52 more

Do you have any idea why this error occurs?

Edited by: RoM_12 on Mar 26, 2010 12:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pelase check the input parameter for the web service model and passing object that contain input parameter in web service model.

I think there is some problem with object that you are passing to web service model. check it

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think you are refering to a wrong structure/table name when the exception is thrown. Same structure/table names can exist for more than one model. Please just bring the cursor of the structures to view the exact fully qualified name for the structure on hover.

Regards,

Tushar S