cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do messages in state "Process to Transfer Engine" get stuck?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- Every day I have a lot of messages (20000) which are processed well but a few of them have the following state "Transfer to Process Engine". So that´s my first question:

How can I avoid this situation in the future? does a "special" configuration exist to avoid that?

2- I also have older messages in state "Transfer to Process Engine" and I could delete them logically one by one but I would like to delete them massively. Haw should I proceed? Through transaction SWWL (if yes, which options?) or report RSWWWIDE?

3- Is there a way to establish a relation between the different message status in transaction SXMB_MONI and the available options in transaction SWWL for choosing a message type?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SXMS_REFRESH_ADAPTER_STATUS run this job in Schedule jobs with which you can perform the various background processes.

You have started the central SAP NetWeaver Administrator for PI and have chosen an Adapter Engine as component.

set the job type as DELETE . u will be able to delete massively.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Messages in Status '029 - Transfer to Process Engine' can be deleted with report RSWF_XI_UNUSED_MSGS

See also: note 1042379

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I´ve been reading the links you gave but it didn´t solve what I am really asking for:

I´ve run report RSXMB_SHOW STATUS and I have over 70000 messages with this status:

"Message status : 029 number : 70.210

-> Number 29 means "Transfer to Process Engine"

I can see those messages in transaction SXMB_MONI and also in SXMB_MONI_BPE then "Restart after error" but I cannot delete them massively.

I only know haw to delete logically one by one, is there a way to delete them massively and logically

through a special selection in the matchcodes of transaction SWIA or elesewhere?

Or is there any report that can delete only those kind of messages?

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filipe, have you been able to solve this issue?

I have the same issue myself, only i haven't got my RSXMB_SHOW STATUS report to be finished yet (it has been running for 24 hours now) in my PI7.11 system.

But in sxmb_moni I can see I have a lot of massages with status Transfer to Process Engine...

Regards

Magnus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.)

There are several deliver modes for BPE and BPM that can be configured in tx SWF_INB_CONF.

Just have a look into following blogs discussing that topic:

/people/milan.thaker/blog/2008/07/04/delivery-modes-in-bpm

/people/henrike.kaiser/blog/2010/01/24/sap-pi--reorganization-of-ccbpm-messages

cheers,

André