cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order: Capacity Control through work Center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Client has an equipment (MHC) called Mobile Harbour crane, since the equipment si very expensive my client looking for following solutions.

1. Based on capacity of MHC and duration of operation system should propose start and end date at each operation in service order. If MHC is not availble system should not propose the dates.

2. During Idle time of the crane (MHC), client will give the equipment to other customer on rent basis.

Solution so far Implemented:

I have created MHC as a work center and maintained shift time in the capacity header. I have created the service order say "A" with MHC work center and duration 10Hr given for the operation. System calculated the following dates

Work Center Capacity is 7 Hr.

Example: Start Date - 26.03.2010 - Start TIme: 07:00 AM

End Date - 27.03.2010 - End Time: 10:00AM

When I look CM01 or CM02 or CM03, I get report of Crane Idle time and overloaded information.

In the second service order, I have given operation duration 15Hr. System calculating start and end dates again from 26.03.2010 only. Due to this it is CM01 and CM02 reports shown overloaded.

If capcity is not available on 26.03.2010 either system should not propose dates from 26.03.2010 or system should go to next day and propose the start date (i.e 27.03.2010). But it is not happening.

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Waiting for your updates. PLease respond.

Thanks & Regards