cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-MFPR Lot

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. we are using MFPR ( REM ) In process inspection .

2. I am able to generate the Inspection Lot.

3. When i try to do results recording it is giving me the below message

Characteristic results cannot be recorded for inspection lot 130000000000

Message no. QE181

Diagnosis

You cannot record any characteristic results for this inspection lot. The material master has been set up for the existing inspection type in such a way that results recording is not supported.

Procedure

Confirm defects for this inspection lot or select another inspection lot in which you can confirm the characteristic results

4. I am not able to Do the results recordding..

5. Now if i take a UD for that inspection lot and if i create a New lot, it is allowign me to record the results in the new lot.

if any one can provide some lights it would be great.

reg,

Dsk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closing

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the inspection type in MM for the material .I think the inspection type 13 for REM is activated after the creation of this particular lot and for the next lot it is allowing. which is created after the inspection type 13 is activated.

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I have prepared in this sequence, material master > Inspection setup > Lot generation for TCode MFPR with an LSMW.

2. here if i a generate the first lot manually it is allowing to make the results recording,.

the issue is for the lots generated with LSMW ONLY.

reg

dsk

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Are you creating lots with LSMW? then check the recording and create the recording for t code MFPR. and QE51N also for result recording.

check and revert

Regards

Anupam sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the System status of your lot? If it is CRTD ! change it to REL it won't allow the Result Recording if the status Is CRTD and will show this error.

In QA32 screen click on the Inspection lot change button and assign the task list to the Inspection lot, click on the Sample calculator in Sample Tab and perform sample calculation, and Save.

After this you try to perform Result Recording

pavan