cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error: 2006-06-18 16:44:14 EDT: Message processed for interface ZTECHPRODFC3: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application:EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application:EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE.

The scenario is RFC sender to file receiver.

1. the program ID in RFC destination and rfc sender adapter is same and uppercase.

2.correct me- the gateway host is R/3 appln server name and gateway service is appln server service. both entire should be same in RFC destination and RFC adpater CC

3.The scenario is asynchronous. The RFC does not have any import parameteres, it has only export parameters which is mapped to the fields of the file in message mapping.

RFC.Response is mapped to the file message.- correct me if anything is wrong.

4.When the scenario is tested it creates dump with the above error. The scenaio is tested by executing RFC and the RFC detsination is entered in the target system- is it right?

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Krishna,

1) Did you change RFC metadata in R/3 after importing into the XI. If so import once again

2) I think error is in Adapter , try to activate the Adapter once again and Refresh the cache. Also check the Adpter engine is working/J2EE engine

3) Check RFC target system while executing the RFC

4) Cross check with this blog -

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

5) This thread-

Have a look into this SAP note -730870

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>2.correct me- the gateway host is R/3 appln server name and gateway service is appln server service. both entire should be same in RFC destination and RFC adpater CC</i>

This should be the same as given in Transaction SMGW. Please check and see if they are the same.

Regards

Vijaya