cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP / HTTP Adapter requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Here native call means like you know in their workplace / in our workplace.

Here my requirment is like we are trying to setup integration between SAP ECC and CRM system from where integration would need to be setup to the SAP ECC system using SAP PI as the primary middleware.

CRM site is primarily based on a cloud computing environment and is a hosted product that provides access to the company data anywhere and anytime. There are no direct adapters coming from SAP that might be relevant from SAP PI standpoint. This would mean that we would have to make native calls to the CRM system either using SOAP or HTTP adapters? or i can go for Proxies?

I am little bit confused to take a desission so can you please just give me the better inputs

that will be really appriciable Follks !

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PROXY communication can be used to communicate with CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Here i am using the Ecc to CRM web portal site so can you just clarify which is the best way to communicate .

Thanks for your early responce .

Regards,

Ravi.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
CRM web portal site

Is the CRM service exposed as Web-Service? If yes then use SOAP adapter....on the ECC-end (if version > 6.2) then opt for PROXY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

yes you are right see here the scenario is like this

SAP ECC ->pi adapter--> webservice crm portal ---> Pi adapter -

> crm system in this situevation what is the best solution we can go for the scenario . here which adapers is fit to sender side and receiver side , i have little bit confuesed before start the scenario.

Thanks once again for the reply , valueble suggesstion if any ?

Regards,

Ravi.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
SAP ECC --->pi adapter----> webservice crm portal ---> Pi adapter ----> crm system

Is the flow SYNC or ASYNC?

For SAP ECC --> PI you can use either IDOC or RFC or PROXY ..... if the version of SAP ECC is 6.2 or greater then you can opt for PROXY communication.

For PI <--> CRM you can opt for SOAP communication......assuming that the CRM application will provide you with a WSDL.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

This is a syncronous comminication scenario....

Thanks,

Ravi.