cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Confirmation on order Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

A material has 1000 quantity available on stock. When i am making an order of 2000 quantity it is confirming 2000 quantity on order which it should not as only 1000 quantity is available. The requirement Type KSL is not being determined in the order and when i manually entering KSL in the Requirement type, 0 quantity is being confirmed. The item category in question should determine KSL as the requirement type but its not doing it. Kindly help in this scenario please.

Best regards,

Shahzad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel this issue is due to Availalability check configuration, because KSL req. type is not picking for order confirmation.

Pls go through the configuration process of Availability check you will get some clue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standard SAP, Requirement Type KSL will bring requirement class 030. It is eligible for both Av.CH and TOR.

This is not the problem with Requirement type. Please check Av.Ch settings.

Like Have entered checking group in the Material master and entered the plant in at sales order line item level?

Is your schedule line category is marked for TOR and AV.CH?

Maintained Av.Ch rule in OVZJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KSL has the requirement class 030 assigned to it and you are right that AV.CH & TOR are active as it is accurately doing this for other materials. But i have made this new material with no MRP Views, its not doing the AV.CH & TOR on this material. When i extend the view to MRP, then the material accurately confirms the goods. Checking group in the material master & Plant in SO are accurate.

OVZG accurately maintained, so is OVZI.

Kindly help please.

Regards,

Shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KSL is working perfectly with other sales processes. Its when i make sales for scrap materials which do not have MRP views thas KSL is not coming up.

Best Regards,

Shahzad