cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project PR deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the PRs in project is deleted in CJ20N.

But as the value of PR was not made zero, It is still allowing to craete PO.

How to go about this?

Also, if I want to close this PR how to close it.

The ME52N , 'closed' indicator for PR does not work here because the field is in display mode.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Krutika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANSWARED

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, if you have found the solution, please mention the solution also, it would help others.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not which version. This Pr is assgned to which PS object. Your network is activity assigned or header assigned ?

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR is created through CJ20N, under external procurement activity & controlling object is network.

in the project CJ20N, when displayed the PR status is deleted, but in ME53N, if displayed, the PR shows open PR.

Regards,

Krutika

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is PR is created for Material component ? you are not which version ?

With regards

Nitin P.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

.How did you delete the PR? or how did you find the PR is deleted from CJ20N screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is material PR. version 4.7

The PR was deleted through CJ20N.

Krutika

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PR was deleted through CJ20N as reported by users & in our case project PR cannot be deleted through ME52N as the field is in display.

Krutika

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, In order to delete Material PR from CJ20N,you have to delete the material from network activity this how it has to be done....that is why I asked how did you delete PR directly from CJ20N.....Also ,please tell us how PR was created it was through MRP run or by project release....please ask your user and let us know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is through project release and yes, it is material deleted from network activity.

Can you please guide me on how to close the perticular PR.

OR is there any method to un-delete the PR ?

Regards,

Krutika

Edited by: SAVE KRUTIKA on Mar 26, 2010 12:25 PM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For solving your issue correct information is required, how exactly user has deleted PR. If this information is availabel in that case we can help you in better way. Request you to check for note 846074.

With Regards

Nitin P.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this note Note 155697 - Network: Deletion component does not delete PReq , Note 34702 - Inconsistency between PReq deletion indicator/order

try searching OSS

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Mar 26, 2010 5:15 PM

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it a material PR or service PR/? how the PR was created....manually or MRP run or automatically during release of Project...please give more input.