cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for Grouping of Invoices in output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have created an output (smart form and output type ZPGR) and assigned it in grouping.

Assigned this output for Grouping of Invoices using t-code VG01 (I found it in Shipping details of customization-donu2019t know whether the same is correct for Grouping of Invoices)

The existing outputs for delivery groupings are ZCN1 & ZCN2. but ZPGR is not being read when the output is raised.

Could you please provide some idea where exactly to assign output for this grouping

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siv,

SAP has grouping facility for freight and pick list. I am not sure if there is something for Invoice.

the condtion record for group deliveries are maintained in application V5 in NACE.

Fo Invoice if you go to VG02 and try to do output for Invoice group ( type F) you will notice that there is no O/P type in the list (F4) , this shows that no message type is linked here.

Hope this helps.

Harrry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response.

Agreed.

I have advised my client to use SD>Billing>Invoice List>Maintain output for invoice list to achive this.

i noticed under

SD>Billing>Assemblin groups

one is assembling group of billing documents

and other one is Assembling group of invoice list

Please tell me only the difference of both and where and through which t code to see the ouput of assigned billing doucment

now after configuring SD>Billing>Invoice List>Maintain output for invoice list i see ZPGR for invoice with F group type coming in VG02, should use VG02 to manually assign billing document..

Regards

Siva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that you need to use just the regular Invoice List functionality. VG02 seems to be for deliveries only. Some fields are used in many screens and if an option is available in the drop-down it doesn't necessarily mean that it may be used and applies to the current screen.

I couldn't find any mentioning of invoice grouping in general SD other than the invoice list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena, This explanation is what i wanted to understand. i started VF21 only as suggested.

Thanks to Harpreet as well for useful ansers

Regards

Siva

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure I understand this correctly, but are you expecting the invoices to use the output type for deliveries? These are kind of two different documents...