cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find HTTP Destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need make some enhancement for old function. I open the Integration Builder, and found the scenarios.

At "Sender Agreement", I found the receiver communication channel, then I double click it, and I got HTTP Destination(ECQCLNT410HTTP).

So next, I need find the receiver program in ECQ. Who will help me?

I have some experience in ABAP programming, but I'm a newbie in PI/XI. Please help me.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

>>At "Sender Agreement", I found the receiver communication channel, then I double click it, and I got HTTP Destination(ECQCLNT410HTTP).

Sender agreement will have sender channel..

>>So next, I need find the receiver program in ECQ. Who will help me?

So are you saying that you got the http destination named ECQCLNT410HTTP in receiver channel? If you check the receiver interface in receiver agreement you may have some idea about the program. Also try to find the Receiver Interface in Integration Repository (or ESR). You can use the Find option of ESR for this

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Suraj's help

you got the http destination named ECQCLNT410HTTP in receiver channel?

yes

I checked the receiver interface in receiver agreement, and the name is MI_SAP_PR_IN, then I found it in IR.

I found the mapping, but I didn't find the ECQ receiver program.

I only want to find the ECQ receiver program(web serivce?), and update it to make some enhancement.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

What is the adapter type used on receiver channel? Is it XI or HTTP?

Most probably you may be having a ABAP proxy as the receiver.

Login to the SAP ECQ system and use transaction SPROXY. Then try to locate this interface in it.

Also check this blog for seeing the code of proxy /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Regards

Suraj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I only want to find the ECQ receiver program(web serivce?), and update it to make some enhancement.

Can you tell what your scenario actually is....i mean what is the source and target protocol (can see it in sender and receiver channels).....is PROXY at the receiving end? If yes then you can find the receiver program as follows:

--> Login to the target system (SAP GUI) where the message is being send

--> execute tcode SPROXY

--> You will see same SWCV and Namespace as you see in IR

--> under corresponding namespace there will be a MI and a proxy

This will be the receiver program that you are looking for (the proxy)

Answers (0)