cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to JDBC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii....

Iam trying File to Jdbc Scenario..My XML file has picked from Source but in my target it has not been delieverd..plz check whether my database connection is wright...

JDBC driver : jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDrive

Connection : jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=//C:/new folder/xi.mdb.

While iam monitoring Receiver Communication Channel aim coming across following error..

""JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: SAPClassNotFoundException: jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDrive""

With Regards...

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

SAPClassNotFoundException: jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDrive""

it should be --- jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Please follow the following blog for ms access

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhjiit..

Still iam getting the same error....My database Connection details are wright...what may the isssue...

With Regards..

Dinesh...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Free resources not available......contact the DB Admin about this error....the same error has even a description (and solution given) in the SAP note for JDBC Adapter FAQ.