cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPA cache refresh error - Failed to read SLD instance name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm having trouble with CPA cache refresh. When I try to do a complete cache refresh by accessing

http://sappis:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

I get the following error -

<Message>CPA Cache not updated with directory data.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Failed to check secure connection configuration. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.lib.sld.SLDException: Failed to read SLD instance name. Reason: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDirectoryURL(DirectoryAccess.java:134) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getFullRefreshURL(DirectoryAccess.java:180) at

I guess its an authentication issue. I'm not sure which user is trying to access SLD and where the config is defined.

Please advise.

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode SLDAPICUST and check again the user/password there.

Hope this helps,

Thien

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use PIDIRUSER

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

SLAPICUST has user credentials of PISUER.

I am using PIDIRUSER to access the cache refresh URL.

PIREPUSER has the specified roles.

Where all do we need to specify user credentials to enable cache refresh? Its pretty obvious that the the user credentials to access SLD is not correct. I dont know where this setting is though.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

PIAFUSER password was wrongly maintained in the system. Issue resolved now.

Thanks

Karthik

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

PIREPUSER is the service user. Since the Enterprise Services Repository needs to communicate with the Integration Directory (for the cache refresh mechanism) and the System Landscape Directory (to obtain physical channel data), the user PIREPUSER needs to be known by each of these components.

It needs to have following roles SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USER_MAIN & SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

Check this link for basic configurations

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/a0/40084136b5f423e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

regards,

Deepak.