Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Group messages in a same queue

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

if it's possible.... how can I group messages of a same interface in one only queue???

because today if SAP sends 100 iDocs, it generate 10 queues with 10 LUW each one... I want only one queue with 100 LUWs

I want it, even if the third message comes 10 minutes later and the queue is still being processed...

example....

my queue (Q1) has 2 luws being processed, and there's other queues with many other interfaces messages (Q2, Q3....Qn) and ten minutos later comes a third message wich should have to be on Q1... I don't want a new queue, I want the new message in queue(Q1) then i'll have sorted my three messages in only one queue

Any idea? thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo,

Are you looking for this functionality /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

Regards

Suraj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
because today if SAP sends 100 iDocs, it generate 10 queues with 10 LUW each one... I want only one queue with 100 
LUWs

There is an option of Queue Priritization (document available for the same in SDN)....using this you can make sure that all the message related to an interface are processed in a pre-defined queue only.

Check if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Abhishek.