cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Hold on Inbound RMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am needing to receive material from a customer if it is coming in for repair and the customer is on credit hold. I should always be able to receive the material however my b lock should happen at the goods issue back to the customer and not during the creation of the RMA or at the inbound receipt...any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kimberly

You posted this sometime in March 2010 when I was not active in this forum. No need to despair though.

You can receive inbound RMA material without getting into credit blocks by simply turning off the credit check for the item cat, usually the return item cats like REN( Standard Return used in Return orders), IRRE ( return for repair used in Repair orders) are not relevant for credit check. You may do at header (Document Type) level also if you have a return specific document but you may want to treat different item cats in the same document differently. So even if the customer is on credit hold, if the item cat is not relevant for credit check, you should be OK. Same thing for needing the check when retuning the goods (PGI) after the repair. Turn on credit check for that item cat. Example, the standard Repair Return item cat (IRAL) can be made relevant for credit check.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing ticket due to lack of input