SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCI working just once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, has anyone encountered this issue when running information for collection agencies (transaction code FPCI)?

I ran it once for testing purposes using 5 accounts. I got the expected output in the file. I removed the output file to test another set of accounts. I ran it again for another set of 5 accounts. This time, nothing happens. I already marked/selected all options in Additional Selection tab and still nothing.

Seems like it only work the first time I ran it.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Transaction FPCI allows the utility to create files or reports to notify the agency of changes in items submitted for collection.

SAP Easy Access: Utility Industryu2192 Contract Accounts Receivable and Payableu2192 Periodic Processing u2192For Contract Accounts u2192Submit For Collection u2192Information for Collection Agency (Transaction FPCI)

The transactions include:

1. Assign a date ID and run ID as a reference to identify the program run. Selection criteria includes: business partner, contract account, company, or collection agency.

2. A list of the revised business partner items can be produced using report RFKKCOL3. The revised data must be delivered to the proper agency to keep the records in sync.

Additional criteria include:

u2022 Master data of the business partner has changed

u2022 Payment has been received by the utility

u2022 The item is to be recalled

u2022 Reverse of payment data. (Assumes collection agency notified of payment)

See if you are doing all steps correct. You need to change date id and run id everytime you run it.

Regards,

Pranaya