cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Agreement SWIFT Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I need your expertise regarding the SAP SWIFT configuration, i am following a PDF file (ConfGuide_SWIFT_602_v0_4.pdf).

Basically, this is what I have done so far.

1. Create a business service and modifying the receiver tab page according to the pdf file

2. Create the receiver and communication channels in the created business service.

3. During the creation of sender agreement, it states that the interface to be used is SwiftMessage, however, from the list of choices, it is not visible, I think this is due to the fact that in the design, the message interface SwiftMessage is declared as abstract.

The question is, is there a way to get pass this without changing the category of the message interface?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create business services, you have to manually add the interfaces in the sender/receiver tabs of the service page. Once you add them here, you will be able to see them in the available interfaces.

However, sender agreements are not needed for the abstract interfaces. You might have to recheck if you have wrongly defined your interfaces.

VJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solved the problem ? I have the same issue