cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tRFC Logs? Program RBDMOIND..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way to check the tRFC logs? A TID corresponding to an idoc was stucked in tRFC queue for long and then it disappeared.

Is there any way I can check whether the TID was deleted or it got processed successfully?

The corresponding idoc is in status 12 now....Is it possible that idoc moved to status 12 from status 03 even if TID was deleted?

What does program RBDMOIND actually do and how does this affect the status of idoc?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Got answer to my question partly..

Idoc can go to status 12 even if corresponding TID has been deleted from tRFC queue. It's where RBDMOIND come to play...

RBDMOIND pick up all the status 03 idoc for a specific date and compare whether their TIDs are in tRFC queue. If TID is present then status remains as 03 and if TID is not found that then status of corresponding idoc is changed to 12 (irrespective of whether idoc was processed or deleted).

But still if anyone know any way to check tRFC logs, it will be helpful.

Regards,

Pawan Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even that's why i am surprised as why the idoc is in status 12....I doubt that TID might not have been deleted at all....but still if there is any way to check tRFC logs it would be helpful..

so can I assume that if TID is deleted from tRFC queue, then prog RBDMOIND will not have any affect on the idoc status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!

Entry is not there now in SM58....

One of my team member documented that TID is deleted from tRFC queue but when I check I see the corresponding idoc in status 12 (Dispatch OK).....Is it possible that even if TID was deleted, idoc can be in status 12?

This is why I want to check tRFC logs to confirm what exactly happened with that TID.

Reg: Prog RBDMOIND, the confusion is whether the program will change the status of idoc to 12 even if the corresponding TID was deleted from tRFC and was not successfully processed out.

Regards,

Pawan Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh ok, i get it now.

Im not 100% sure, but according to me IDOC will be created even if you deleted your TID.

But im surprised that the status changed to 12 after the deletion, as it changes only if it was successfully sent to receiver.

Sorry couldnt give you any more inputs on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there an entry in SM58?

about RBDMOIND