cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We use only one condition type for discount. Only one condition table is assigned with fields Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division and Price group. The discount percentage is fixed every time, it is 2%. We neither use scales nor limits because it is fixed 2%. Some times this percentage will be increased for some customers. In such cases the head of the department has to approve and release the sales order. For this purpose we want the order to be blocked for u201Cfurther processingu201D if the user changes the discount percentage more than 2%. Is it possible to do it in SAP?

Do let me know if you need any other information or if I am not clear about the question.

Awaiting inputs.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not want any user to change the discount percentage in the order then in the discount type defintion ( t . Code V/06) , for this particular condition type under __"changes can me made"__ for the field "manual entries" mainatin D- Not possible to process manually.

If you should allow manual changes, then during order save you need to apply logic to check this particular condition and if its greater than 2, apply Delivery Block or Billing Block automatically. You can write the logic in MV45AFZZ in user exit save_document_prepare or save_document. Also you can avail the functionality of status profile.

Hope this helps

regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you should allow manual changes, then during order save you need to apply logic to check this particular condition and if its greater than 2, apply Delivery Block or Billing Block automatically.

Dear Sai,

This is what exactly the requirement.

You can write the logic in MV45AFZZ in user exit save_document_prepare or save_document

I have no idea about user exits. How can I do it. Should I contact an ABAPer for this or can I do it somewhere in SD?

Could you please let me know how can I see this user exit and write the mentioned logic?

would highly appriciate your inputs.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also there is another way to address this, If you want users to be allowed to change the percentage and not to change beyond 2/%, then in the condition record defintiion of this parricular condition ( T Code VK12 to change / VK11 to create), select the record and go to Menu "Details" , there you can set up lower and upper limit . Once set, if in the order user tries to change the percentage to above 2%, then system issues hard error with the limits. Hope this will be a OK solution for your requirement.

If it is not, then , you will have to work with your ABAP person to apply the logic automatically during order save.

you can tell your ABAP person where you want to apply Del Block or Billing Block and he shud be able to to it.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

First solution might not fulfill the requirement as the upper/lower limit does not allow to save the order if I'm not wrong. What we need is, order should be created but a delivery block should automatically be assigned.

Should I mention the user exit which you have mentioned in your previous post to my ABAP team? I have a general question if it is related to user exit is it ABAPer who has to work on it or the functional team?

Is there any transaction or way to see user exits?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the above discussion, your requirement will be solved only through user exit MV45AFZZ.

Initially you explain the requirement to ABAper. He will write the logic in MV45AFZZ at PRICE_CHECK_XKOMP level. He needs to call the table XKOMV there he can find all condition types which have entered in the sales order.

The ABAPer will loop the XKOMV table at Discount condition type and compare the prices of XKOMP- KWERT NE to *KOMP-KWERT he will assign the delivery block at line item level.

Thanks & regards