cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Text pop up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Normally when you create a text from VOTXN for a customer, a pop up appears on the sales order entry

Can it be done for the material? When I enter the material on the sales order, can a pop up be created for the material? I checked the customizing but couldnt be sure about it.

By the way, how can be the material text be active on the sales order?

Best regards

John Black

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the material sales text also will poup during order processing when the material is entered in the order and processed.

For this to happen, in your Sales Item Text Procedure, you please select option Z or Y in the column "Text is Obligatory". Make sure you have the right access sequences assigned to this text type in the procedure.

I tested for this and the material text pops up during order processing.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also looking for the answer to this question. Is it possible to have text details from the material master pop up on the screen during order entry about that material for the customer service representative and not print on any documents? In addition, I am wondering if it is possible to have some text print in the material master and some text not print? The text in the pop up I do not want to print. But, other material text I was to print on documents. How do you configure if the text will print or not?

Sai, kindly explain more on the configuration to do this. What access sequence do you have to use?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In the text procedure details, there is a tickbox "no." (in the perf assistance it is called "Display texts during transfer"). When you mark it for the text, always when this text comes from material or customer master, it will create a dialog box when creating an order)

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Bea

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to use SO10 to maintain the text and you can fetch in the SO but pop will not come