cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Jars File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!!!

I have created a jar file containing some pojos that I will use in an EJB project and a webdynpro project also. I need to serialize this object and use it as a parameter for my webservice (running over my EJB). Thats not the issue...

I need to add this additional jar to my project.. I did it by right clicking the project and adding the additional library.. But when a test my EJB, I get an error: It can't find the referenced class....

How can I reference an additional jar into my projects?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinicius,

You can go here to update the reference for your class for the project.

Right Click on your Project >> Properties >> Here you can find "Project Reference" and "Web Dynpro Reference" >> You can add here and deply again. It will Work

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hum.... Let me be more explicit..

A created a jar file called pojos.jar outside NWDS... It only contains some pojos with relation between then....

Then.. I wanted to use it in my EJB project... so, I add it in properties->java buit path..... ofcourse it didn't work... I was able to reference all my pojos, but I got that runtime exception... I Think its because my jar file is not being deployed....

I was reading about this issue. Do I need to create a Library DC? And how do I create it and reference this library in my other projects (maybe now its the case of configuring the project reference?)

Edited by: Vinicius Faleiro on Mar 25, 2010 1:43 PM

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinicius,

If you create the External Library then that is good to reference in the portal and it s manageable.

Check this :-

[A bit of (impractical) scripting for Web Dynpro - Libraries & External|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2361] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[Libraries & External Library DC|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4512] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Answers (0)