cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mandatory condition type in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I found a strange thing here. I have set the condition type VKP0 (sales price) in the pricing procedure as mandatory. However, later I checked the pricing analysis in a order. In the analysis screen, the VKP0 is not in pricing procedure and therefore its info record is not found.

Do you know why this happens? I thought mandatory means you have to have it, or there will be error.

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in your pricing procedure , which column you have selected for VKP0. M is manual and R is required. You should select R.

Also please check your sales order for the incompletion log. If a particular price is mandatory and is missing in the order, then the document should be incomplete.

Also check if condition records are maintained for this condition VKP0. Check with t code VK12.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what is the pricing procedure that is getting determined at your order.

Goto the T.Code "V/08".

Select that procedure.Click on Control.

Check the condition type "VKP0" is present in this procedure or not.

Against that condition type check whether the required field is ticked or not.

If not,tick this field.

Maintain the condition records for this condition type by using the T.Code "VK11".

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have assigned and later not it is not flowing, then definitely, the said condition type should have been deleted by someone. You can find this by checking the log of the changes. For that first go to VA02, key in the sale order and execute. Check what pricing procedure is flowing there.

Next go to V/08, select that pricing procedure and from top menu bar, click on Utilities => Change logs. There maintain the date range and tick only the box "Only Actual Changes" and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi