Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold to party and ship to address is different

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Sold to party and ship to party is different address but when invoice is happened sold toparty adrees displayed in ship to party

how i can make the changes for ship to party kindly help me in this regards

Thanks a

Basavaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understood from your question is, you have a sold to party "A" and Ship to Party "B" in the sales document.

You create a delivery. It's for Ship to Party "B"

Then you create the Billing document.

In the billing document you see Ship to party as "A" not as "B"

Am I right?

If that's the case, Please check below.

Go to your billing document.

Go to Header Partner tab using Go to / Item / Item Partners

Check who is appear under "Ship to Party" Partner function.

It has to be "B" in your case. If it's "B" then nothing is wrong there in the configuration.

Now let's check the billing output.

If "A" is coming as Ship to Party in the billing output, then please ask your ABAP person to check the Output program on the field that he is pulling ship to party details to the layout.

That's where you have a issue. Because you have correct ship to party appear in the billing item partner tab.

Please get it corrected from him.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I think not understood my issue, Created Sales orde sold to party A , Ship to party will be the same but only address is different , print out sale order showing same address for both sold party and ship to party, but my ship to party adress shoud be different

Thanks

Basvaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your sold to party address and ship to part address are different why don't you maintain a different ship to part for that? Because your are shipping goods to a different place other than your sold to party. That's the whole point of having different partner functions as Sold to Party and Ship to Party.

So in that case, always better to have a different ship to party in the line item. like A and B

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

How i can make this settings could you pls suggest me

Thanks and Regards

Basavaraj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

How i can make this settings could you pls suggest me

Thanks and Regards

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of customer you are using. Is it standard account group 0001 - for sold to party or a ONE TIME customer. If you are using a standard account group 0001 for the sold to party, then you can create a new ship to party using account group 0002( t. code XD01), give your desired address and other relevant parametrs and save. then go to sold to party using XD02 and add this newly created ship to party is the Sales Area > Partners tab.

If you are using ONE Time customer, then the address key is a problem. To address this problem when working with One Time customers, please do this. In the exit EXIT_SAPLV09A_001, have the code as fef_new_address_create = 'X'.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what you needs to do.

Create your Sold to Party "A" using the Account Group "Sold to Party" from Tx: XD01

Then Create your Ship to Party "B" using the Account Group "Ship to Party" from Tx: XD01

Then go to you Sold to Party using Tx: XD02

Go to Sales area data / Partner tab

Add your Ship to Party "B" there with Partner Function "Ship to Party"

Save

Now create a sales order from Sold to Party "A"

Enter Sold to Party "A" and press enter

You will get a pop up to select relevant Ship to Party for the Sales Order Header level with "A" or "B"

Select relevant one at there.

If you select "B" at the header, same will get copied to all line items later. Else you can select "A" and then change only the relevant line item partner to Ship to "B" at Item level as well.

When you create delivery, relevant Ship to will be picked form the line item level.

You can do same for Bill to Party and Payer as well.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind response, when you are assigning to out types , i want sold to party and ship to party different address,

could you pls suggest Me how i can do it

Thanks and warm Regards

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basavaraj,

After maintaining different partner functions to sold to party and ship to party to get the address different in the output please contact your ABAP team member to check the same in Smartform.

Once the ABAPer makes the changes in Forms, you will get the different address to Sold to party and ship to party as required

If you have any concerns revert back the same

regards

Amjathpasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Anupa and Sai has almost given complete things,

Now i think you just need to use VV11 - to create output condition master for your output type.

and maintain your new sold to part and save.

now goto your billing document VF02 and save. it will redetermine your output then you will see the right address from sold to

Hope this helps

Regards,

Siva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

at order level that is possible..

go to partner tab...

select partner row...and press magnify glass icon at extreme left bottom..

this will take u to the new screen , there u can manually change the address...

i am not sure whether the same process may be valid at Billing level..

Thanks

Mahesh