cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI status at delivery header level has not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We had created deliver, picking was completed and PGI was completed successfully. However when we try to create Billing, an error occurs stating that PGI is not completed.

Further when we check the delivery, the Goods Issue status at item level is completed but at the Header level the GM is B which is partially completed. In the Document flow we can see the PGI Status is completed.

I think there might be some table which was not update. Is there any way to update the status in the delivery?

Further we tried to reverse the PGI through VL09, but system is not able to find the delivery ..this might be because the system might be checking in some table where the statues has not updated.

Please suggest me how should I complete this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to transaction "SE16N" and enter table "VBUK" and give the delivery number in the field sales document number. Now you type "&SAP_EDIT" in the transaction bar and execute. Here you can change the status(Total goods movement). And see If you can actually bill the document. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla