cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a case where I can get the list of quotations thru va25 either only open Quotaions or all , but here my request here when I wnat see all the Quotations without mentioning the Materiial and the Customer Iam getting this error Only open SD documents are selected if a cust.or mat.is not specified

Here I want to know Any T.code used or to get all the quotations with out mentioning the SP and the Material. Please how to get the list of all quotations

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Use T-Code: VA45N.

Here you have multiple selection criteria & also get list of all the Contracts without giving any selection criteria.

Similarly you can use VA05N for Sales Order & VF05N for Invoices.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks

It has helped a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use VA25N. This has no restriction.

Best regards,

Chris Gu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply and Here i need some more info, in VA25n I dont see any quantity details and the line item details , Is there any other way to get those details, Any other T .code used to fetch these details too.

Thanks in advance.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will have to fetch the required data from Tables.

T-Code: SE16N - table - VBAP.

Alternatively, generate a query in SQ00 & assign a T-Code to the same. You can give authorization for this T-Code to end-users.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes major problem in the VA25N is that you don't get much columns like in VA25.

Check whether you can add any other columns form the variant level (Where there is any other column that you can add)

Else you have to go for a Query or a report using below tables.

VBAK - Header table

VBAP - Line item table

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try VA25N.

This you can execute without giving any value in the selection criteria if you want.

Best regards,

Anupa