cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request SDCR- adding Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

In the change request transaction I can see the ACtions "Authorize Change Request" & "Reject ECR".

So change manager can Authorize or reject from the actions.

If change manager require more information from requester, then chnage manager can do Reject ECR, but it will not allow you to use the same change request transaction.

So can we define one more action definition like"Provide more Details" & assign it to action profile SDCR.

How to define actions. Can anybody tell me.

Regards

Praveen K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

You can define your own actions in the Scenario Specific Settings in SPRO for Change Request Management. I am not sure about the documentation which you can refer to, but the steps are as follows (in brief) :

1. Determine the transaction type, the status profile and the action profile which you are using for your change request (If it has been customized for your client, ideally it is SDCR)

2. Right now, you should be concerned about the action profile only. Copy the SAP standard action profile and create a new action profile. In it, you can define the new action whcih you need

3. In the conditions tab, set the execution condition for the new action you have defined.

4. In the transaction type, give this new action profile's name, so that these changes are reflected in the change request.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Link what Mateus Pedroso has given you can use the same concept for creating your own action and define the action.

that docuemnt can give you idea as to how you can proceed.

Regards,

Shyam.

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mateus Pedroso ,

Its related to workflow. I need information for How to define our own action in SDCR transaction. & which should chnage the status of the SDCR transaction also.

REgards

Praveen K