cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation in Web Gui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In the webgui, we are unable to navigate from Fi document to vendor master (ie., in fi document it would show vendor no and if we double click it then it will take us to vendor master details) which can happen in normal SAP GUI.

Is there any solution for this?

Regards

SAP Admirer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the error or result when you try this via the Webgui?

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edgar,

There is no error. But the problem i face in WebGui is after i open an FI Document, i see vendor number and when i double click it, its not taking me to the vendor master screen, I am in the same FI Document Screen.

In normal sap gui screen, In fi document when i double click on the Vendor no, it takes me to the vendor master screen but the same does not happen here in WEB GUI.

Regards

SAP Learner

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry, if there is no error then it is difficult to help you through SDN. Is the FI Document transaction that you are using standard? If so, what is the TCODE? And please give steps, maybe I can reproduce it internally.

edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edgar,

This is a standard tcode.

The Tcode is FB03.

In this you can take an FI document which has Vendor Number in the Column "Account".

In standard SAP if we double click this then it takes to Vendor Master but in Web Gui it does not take to the Vendor Master.

May be you can test this scenario in your system and help me solve this.

Regards

SAP

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry, my FB03 Document List only shows the following columns:

Company Code

DocumentNo

Year

Type

Doc.Date

Pstng Date

Log.System

Ref.key 1

There is no column for "Account".

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edgar,

The columns you have mentioned are the Header Columns which appear at top.

See little below, you can find its line items . In Line item yo can see the 5th column is Account.

As soon as you solve this, I shall close this.

Regards

SAP BI

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry, but I still do not see an "Account". There is only one table on my "Document List" screen of FB03. The column headers are as I have in my previous reply, there is no word "Account" on the screen at all. Please open a support message for your inquiry. Thanks.

Edgar

Answers (0)