cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Partner Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have requirement, Can we put multiple (eg: personnel number) in same partner function?

Eg: In one SO, we have to put 2 sales representative

can we do that? and how?

Thanks

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i got by experimenting, that we cannot put multiple value in the same partner function under one SO (either at header level or item level), but we can put different value under one partner function for each item line. so if you have 3 item line in SO, you can put 3 different value of SE partner function for each of line item.

but in header level partner tab, SE partner function is blank.

i think i got the answer, if anyone has the more valuable input please share your thought.

Best regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

About some answers

CAS-Doc is for Personal partner

In Parner determination, not unique is : if you want to use the parner in SD order and PO for example.

Not possible to have on header several partner with the same type because at first it's checking in function SD_PCHECK_PARVW_COUNT_OK (* count partner function in partner table)

and the first reason in table VBPA the KEy is

VBELN -> Order Number

POSNR-> For header = Blank

PARVW-> Partner type ->ZA

Best regards

Serge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Serge Deslandes' answer is correct: it is currently technically impossible in SAP to allow multiple partners in Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

actually you have to consider this, that unique column in partner function indicate that we can input multiple record of one partner function in Cust/Vendor Master Data. i have tried input 2 partner function SE in cust master, and it works, but when i make VA01 Transaction, when i input the customer name, there's a dialog that we have to choose either one of two partner function SE that recorded in master data. can you explain this?

my requirement that we can input multiple record under same partner function in SO without maintained it in customer master before.

can you help me resolve this problem?

Thanks

Best Regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hendry,

Then you have to change the partner functions configurations.

IMG-> SD->Basic Functions->Partner Functions for Sale Header-> remove the Unique column flag for Sales Employee function.

So that you can enter any no. of sales employee nos.

pls check.

REgards

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

actually i have tried ur advice, i have un-tick unique in partner function. and I made SO, and i put the Partner function VE (Partner type PE) in sales order header, when i filled the 2nd VE partner function (with different name of PE), the system response error

"Partner function VE can only occur 1 times in procedure TA(Sales Document Header)"

are there any step i have to do?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

actually i have tried ur advice, i have un-tick unique in partner function. and I made SO, and i put the Partner function VE (Partner type PE) in sales order header, when i filled the 2nd VE partner function (with different name of PE), the system response error

"Partner function VE can only occur 1 times in procedure TA(Sales Document Header)"

are there any step i have to do?

thanks

Edited by: Hendry_tjan on Mar 25, 2010 10:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for replying,

i'm trying, but i have some problem, this happen mostly. when i change something (eg : field mandatory) in partner determination, the system has slow response, when we back to make SO, that partner function is not required. i have to wait long time, until SO required that partner function.

now, im trying ur idea, hopefully it works..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

Except Sold to party you can have multiple personnel number under one partner function in one SO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hendry,

Yes. You can maintain multiple sales representatives in one SO.

Go to Sale order (VA02) -> Header -> Partners -> add Sales Employee under Partner function and sales employee no. and save.

You can put any no. of sales employee nos. repeatedly.

Note: In Partner Determination configuration Sales Employee shouldn't be marked as unique.

Hope this is clear to you.

Regards

Suresh.