cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Java : Failed to get deployable object part info for component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we have a web dynpro java project which connects to the ABAP backend with Web Services. Everything seems fine, and when we transport to the production server via NWDI, we have the following error. Everytime we try to access the application , the error is occurred.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to get deployable object part info for component com.sie.attachmentcomp.AttachmentComp

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.getComponentDeploymentDescription(ClientComponent.java:784)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:934)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:177)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponentInternal(ComponentUsage.java:149)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponent(ComponentUsage.java:116)

It is working properly in our development , and testing environment. Only production has this error. And one weird thing is that this particular error occurred only sometimes to some user. For example; I could not access to the application with this error yesterday but my friend can access. Today, I can access in the morning but my friend cannot. For another friend , Yesterday he can access by using IE but not by Firefox. But today Firefox is fine but not with IE. It seems crazy.

For more information, in our J2EE engine for the production server, we have 3 server nodes (clusters). And we are not sure it is the source of the problem. Is there any solution , and any way to know from the application that we are on which server?

We also go and check from the Content Administrator in Web Dynpro Console. Under our project name, in the list of Components, sometimes we can see AttachmentComp but sometimes not.

Please help us as our project is about to go-live next week.

Thanks,

Yu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meenge,

Please check below document for finding root cause for "Failed to start deployable object part info for <development component> and application <application name>"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711core/helpdata/en/44/7716e1633a12d1e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

OR http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/f4/1a1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun