cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am executing an HTTP to Proxy scenario using Synch Asynch bridge in BPM.

I am getting Error (500)Internal Server Error when triggering the message from HTTP Client

Following error message is displayed in SXMB_Moni

<Trace level="1" type="T">Start Sync/Async Communication</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="Timestamp">2010-03-25T07:39:13Z CET Starting Processing</Trace>

• <Trace level="1" type="T">Pipeline Timeout: 25.03.2010 08:40:13 CET</Trace> *

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start determination of sender interface action</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface SenderFromMasterSynch_Out</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace Test</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start determination of receiver interface action</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Loop 0000000001</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface ReceiverToPISynch_Abs</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace Test</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--no interface action for sender or receiver found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hence set action to DEL</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="Timestamp">2010-03-25T07:39:13Z CET Wait time

*Trace level="1" type="System_Error">Pipeline Timeout at 25.03.2010 08:40:13,6140740 CET</Trace> *

I have gone through the The SAP Note "807000 - Http requests are not fully read after"

The basis has replied that The underline PI system is 711 system , where this note does not apply and there is no similar parameter for the same in http in config-tool .

Please guide me as how this error can be resolved

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sync-Async bridge.....does your BPM receive the same SYNC MI (message-wise) as your HTTP is sending?

The OB SYNC and ABS SYNC MI should have the same message types included (unless you have a mapping in Interface Determination)

can you do a basic check in SXI_Cache about return code.....i hope your BPM is designed properly to support SYNC-Async bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message Wise they are different as there is a Synchronous Operation Mapping between Sender and BPM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok....can you confirm that the message is at least entering into the BPM and then sent to Proxy....i doubt it is....but still if you can confirm....you can check it in the Graphic Workflow by clicking the PE link in SXMB_MONI.

Meanwhile also go through this section...especially the Performance Considerations:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/43/65d4dab39b0398e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not getting any PE link in the sxmb_moni, this means the messsage is not entering into BPM.

The output message of the Operation Mapping before BPM and the one in Sync/Async bridge are same.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There wont be a separate PE link....it will be shown in the message processing that we see in SXMB_MONI....are you at least able to see any message in SXMB_MONI for this scenario?

I hope both...sender and XI/ PI are connected properly (RFC destination).....and if a normal message is send then it reaches PI without any issue!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to see my message in Moni

As I am using an HTTP client(independent application) I am not sure about the connection.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are able to see message in SXMB_MONI (from HTTP) then no problem....now the only thing that remains is did you checked the return code for your BPM and the help link which i mentioned..... either due to CACHE or due to improper config the message does not seem to be entering the BPM .....and then at the sender application you are getting the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ARE you creating BPM Scenario for First time ?

If it is first time then goto T-code SXI_CACHE here we need to activate the BPM, and return-code must be ZERO

hope it will help you...

Regards

JS

Answers (0)