cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transporting ID objects via CTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing some issue in Transporting ID objects from Dev to Q.

We have a Central SLD for Dev and Qual. Prod has a different SLD.

I have used Transport targets in SLD to point the Dev to Qual and Qual to Prod.

After this, I created Business Systems in Integration Directory using the Bus Systems from SLD.

When I try to *export these Business Systems in Integration Directory from Dev to Q via CTS * then I get the fol error:

>>>cation Component   NDPL_File_Dummy_P: Obligatorytransport target for business system NDPL_File_Dum
 >>>my_P not found in System Landscape Directory
 >>>on: Import failed because of business system transfer of object Communication Component   NDPL_File
 >>>_Dummy_P: Obligatory transport target for businesssystem NDPL_File_Dummy_P not found in System Land
 >>>scape Directory
 >>>stprocessTransport(TransportPostprocessor.java:67)
 >>>rocessing.InternalImportPostprocessorDir.postprocess30And70Import(InternalImportPostprocessorDir.jav
 >>>a:93)
 >>>rocess(AInternalPostprocessorDir.java:146)
 >>>g.gen.DirPostprocessor.doPostprocessing(DirPostprocessor.java:95)
 >>>apt.XIDirPropagationProvider.transportFinished(XIDirPropagationProvider.java:96)
 >>>server.transport.impl.pvc.GenPvcTransport.genPvcImport(GenPvcTransport.java:75)
 >>>r.server.transport.impl.pvc.DirPvcTransport.pvcImport(DirPvcTransport.java:74)
 >>>rver.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.pvcImport(TransportServiceImpl.java:876)
 >>>p.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importZippedStream(TransportServiceImpl.
 >>>java:991)
 >>>portServiceImpl.java:773)
 >>>D_WRITE_VERSIONSET(CmsHmiMethods.java:534)
 >>>s.process(CmsHmiMethods.java:131)
 >>>isServiceImpl.java:167)
 >>>at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmis.sbeans.HmisBeanImpl.process(HmisBeanImpl.java:98)
 >>>edMethodAccessor490_10000.invoke(Unknown Source)

Please help...

regards,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the problem is finally resolved.

Actually the Quality System was not configured properly and pointing to the Dev Server.

I changed the value in exchange profile of the paramater "com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.sld.name" to "domain.02.pidev" which is the Quality System url.

thanks all.

Piyush

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<<After this, I created Business Systems in Integration Directory using the Bus Systems from SLD.

What do you mean by this? You should just import the Business Systems from SLD. Not create them.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created the Business System group in DEV and QA SLD?

Thien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

I assigned the BS from SLD into ID and did not create Manually.

regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Central SLD for both D and Q.

Piyush

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> >>>cation Component NDPL_File_Dummy_P: Obligatorytransport target for business system NDPL_File_Dum

> >>>my_P not found in System Landscape Directory

h

has the transport path been set? you should have the target BS in the QA SLD present

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both Dev and Q are using a central SLD.

I havel also maintained the BS for Prod in Dev/Q SLD.

regards,

Piyush

Edited by: Piyush Mathur SAP on Mar 25, 2010 9:34 AM