cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change style of a standard text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a style in SE72 and want to assign this style to my standard text created in SO10. When I change the style using

Format->Change style ,I m able to see the style I created but even I select that style,I am not getting the paragraph formats and character formats cretaed in my styles in the editor. Could you suggest whether I am making any mistake.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Go to full screen editor, then select the text and choose the style.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to assign different paragraph formats and character formats to the text of a standard text object in SO10 and want to use it in a smartform.I didn't find that option in SO10 which u said.Could you clarify me please.

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Are you using MS word editor?

If so please mark the text and select the styles in Word Editor.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am not using MS word editor.Any how I am able to assign paragraph formats in SO10 and able to get the required preview.But when I use the same standard text object in my smartform,normal text is displayed without any formatting.How would I get that formatting in smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am using MS editor now and in preview of SO10 headings are coming in bold letters for my SO10 text.When I use this in my smartform, those headings are coming in blue colored letters instead of bold.How could it happen? How to rectify this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood. We have to use the same paragraph formats and character formats in SO10 text object which are available in the smart style of our smartform. Even they don't replicate in the preview of SO10, they will work when we use that text in smartform.

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

That's correct.

In Word Editor or Line Editor you have to specify the Paragraph format/Character format.

David

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I was searching the same thing, but my problem was that, i wanted to know which style from SE72 was used in my SO10 text. So that i could decide which style to modify as my need.

To get current style used in SO10 text - open SO10 text in change mode -> FORMAT -> CONVERT