cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock out Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement with my client that they want to have a stock out report in the system.

Where the system should consider the current stock and requirements and provide the date of stock out.

Is there any standard report available??

Please repond

regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

What do you mean by stock out date?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the stock and requirements,i need to know on which date my Stock will become ZERO.

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I dont think it's possible to calculate this date.In the case of make to stock scenario's the PIR's are entered manually or it may be

receiving from some other source and based on this the requirements are generated and produced and kept in stock.

Now only after dispatching this produced material to some sales order the stock get's reduced or becomes zero.There is no

specific date where in some sales order is expected or allocated with the stock available.So I dont think we cant calculate this

date.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh, Sorry for the previous post. I thought u r asking for stock analysis report.

anyways as the other forum member told, its diffcult to get the stock out date. since u might have planned and unplanned consumption and the report will be dynamic.

If this report is for supporting some of ur Client business process, why dont to try some thing like availablity check

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mangalraj,

My client is looking for the report for the externally procured components.

At any given point if he run the report based on the current stock in hand and the requirements for that material.

He needs the date or days for which the stock will be sufficient.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

1. Check MC43 report for collective Result.

2. For Individual materials, In MD04 report press the "Switch to Period totals"(u2211) button and check the Result.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u try checking MC.9 and MC.A report.

check if they are useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

The reports you have mentioned are material analysis reports.

But my requirement is stock out report.

regards

Ramesh