cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The material code does not exist or is not activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using SAP ECC6. When I go through MM03 for certain material code, it gives the error: The material code does not exist or is not activated.

But this code exists in MARA. There seems to be no problem in the fields of MARA.

Where the problem can be?

Regds

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo,

pl. check the same material codes in MARC.

also check may b material code might hv created with basic data only and u r trying to view the master at plant specific views.

Hope , master is not scheduled....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our master cration is not scheduled. I have checked it in MM19 but no output. It is also not available in MARC.

In MARA, maintenance status shows KEVQDLBCS and complete status KEVQDLBCXZS.

Regards

Amit

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you know when and how the material was created?

Maybe the material is stored with a key that does not anymore fit to the customizing.

In SE16 in menu Settings > user parameter check if you have a flag in field conversion exit., if yes, then remove it and display this material along with other materials that you can access with MM03 in one list.

Check if the material number is different from the others (e.g. with or without leading zeros)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

goto MM60 & ENTER THE MATERIAL & EXECUTE & SEE

joalbala
Explorer
0 Kudos

What if nothing can be displayed ? However my iDoc is well imported when I check with WE02

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe the material master was created with a schedule, means it becomes active at some date in future.

MM03 shows only materials that are currently active, you have to use MM19 to display a material that becomes active later.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether server connectivity is discconnected while creating material masters ? ,Problem may be due do table updations/authorization,Check it in super user id.