cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Duplicate records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to remove duplicates from Qualified table while importing?

What are the ways of Find/deleting records through Import manager?

Thanks

Yugandhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

There is no way to delete any table record using Import Manager. The alternative is already provided you by Mandeep i.e. use Qualified update options Append, Update and Replace which you can use, when you are importing data into MDM using Import Manager.

Thanks/ -Tarun

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189669
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

You may achieve this by choosing 'Replace' option under import actions in Match records tab.

Regards,

Vinay M.S

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not At all possible to delete any record from import manager. You can only update/replace record from Import manager.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

After setting matching field criteria if you are able to see:

Match Level = Multiple

Match Type = Exact

You will be able to delete duplicates from Import Manager itself. Reply if you are getting same options in Match Records tab.

BR,

Alok Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

I think you have to look into Qualified Update Option as Append, Update and Replace while importing Qualified records as per your requirement as Qualifier field Values always depend Non-Qualifier Field of your Qualified table. You need to look into your Non-Qualifiers and Qualifiers field to decide which Qualified Update action you need to take while importing Qualified records.

Please refer this article as given below:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0991519-dcee-2b10-9180-b72c85b4d...

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep,

The link which you provided is all about update aand replcing of existing values.I did not find how to delete the duplicate records.

Please let me know is any way we can ablr to delete the duplicates while importing the qualified tables

Thanks

Yugandhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is not possible to delete entries in MDM tables using Import Manager.

BR,

Edas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

Please have a look on the below attached document link. It may help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/84a68093-0a01-0010-5683-897659c21...

Thanks/ -Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I saw this thread long back but i did not find exact solution...

Thanks

Yugandhar