cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange : No Idocs in PI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting 03 status in SAP system for Bommat idoc But unable to see the bommat IDocs in PI system.

I can able to see MATMAS and BATMAS IDocs with same settings, same port and same status ?

Why not BOMMAT04 IDocs ? Please suggest me the way.

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

have you imported the Idoc metadata for idoc type BOMMAT04 in IDX2?

you have to add the idoc type in IDX2.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I guess this is because of population of custom idoc through BTE CS000110 .I can able to see some messages in SM58 with function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS and some messages.

Please suggest .

Thanks,

Vinay.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just place cursor over the first messges and press F6 to clear out the messages stuck...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If clearing up the message as suggested by Tarang doesn't help then first update the IDOC meta data in XI by using tcode IDX2.

if metadata is already there then first delete it and then reload it, after that you come to R3 system SM58 and clear the stuck messages just by selecting & pressing F6 button.

Also make sure the port mentioned in your partner profile contains the correct RFC destination which points to XI system. Check the RFC destination connection in R3 system using tcode SM59.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

I did as you suggested and now I am able to see idocs in PI . But question is do I need to do everytime ?

Thanks,

Vinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I did as you suggested and now I am able to see idocs in PI . But question is do I need to do everytime ?

No, if there is no errors then they will go to PI without any issue.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay..

The messages get stuck in SM58 due to some reason ( e.g logon details mentioned in the RFC destination pointing to XI not correct) ...u do not need to clear the messages manually provided u sort out the actual issue like provide proper logon details

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also check queue at ECC system.

in smq1.

& at PI system at smq2.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinay,

Check two things - SM58 on Sender system and IDX5 on PI system.

Let us know your findings.

Thanks!

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

check sm58 transaction of the SAP system. The idoc may be stuck in there.

Don;t use any userid when you execute sm58

Regards

Suraj