cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Receipt during GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have set the indicator in material master that Quality certificate is required.

During GRN system is asking to confirm whether certificate is received or not (Yes or No).

If I do not system will give error msg. This is O.K with me.

Issue 1:

When I view the material document to see the status of the test certificate receipt, that field (yes or no) is not appearing.

Issue 2:

At the time of UD again system is again asking to confirm the receipt of quality certificate. Is this process O.K?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have given certificate required in material master & during GRN you have not mentioned any thing in that case during UD you have to confirm certificate required .

In UD screen you can header menu EDIT--> Confirm certificate required then only you can able to do UD.

I think this process is okay.

Please take other experts view also.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanil,

In certificate, forControl without certif. I have selected "B Without lot: Blocked stock, with lot: Status, N"

The system is giving error messgae in MIGO. Anyhow I have to select yes or no.

Thanks for your reply. Awaiting expert's reply.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is behaving correct.Where is the confusion?

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anuradha,

If you need to activate receipt of certificate for any material, you should activate 'QM Proc. active' and mention 'certificate type' at material master.

Once you do this system is 100 % going to ask whether you received certificate at GR, if you said 'YES' at GR then while doing UD system will not restrict you (lot status CTOK), as on your behalf person who makes GR has confirmed the receipt of certificate.

If you assign certificate receipt NO' at GR, then system will stop you giving UD and ask for receipt of certificate(lot status CTCM). In this case you need to go to UD screen >> go to edit (menu bar) and click on confirm receipt of certificate. Now system will allow you to give UD and post.

You will see this status of certificate while viewing the material document, try to check in MB02 that is change mode.

Best Regards.

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shekhar,

Thanks for the reply.

My query is, I confirmed the receipt of certificate at GRN. I have selected "YES".

The lot status is CTCM (Certif.confirmation missing).

During UD the system is again asking to confirm the receipt of certificate.

After confirming once again in UD the status changes to CROK (Certificate receipt confirmed).

Is this proces O.K.

One more query, After GRN the certificate receipt status is not shown in material document.

Thanks Vishal also for replying.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

This process is not corrected , see once certificate is confirmed at GR system should not ask it again at giving UD. If you say NO at GR then system should ask at UD.

I have just now checked, there is perfect solution available for this, pl check following :

SPRO >> QM >>QM In Logistics >> QM In procurement >> define key for certificate processing >>

select certificate type say E21 and view details >> please remove the tick from "Certificate check required".

By removing this tick when you confirm the certificate at GR then system will not ask you to confirm certificate at UD again. Please check it works 100 % tested just now.

Second question :

In display mode material document will not show certificate status, you may see this if you want to cancel or reverse.

Please revert and let me know your issue is resolved.

Best Regards

Shekhar