cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Reverse PGI and remove assignment of HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to reverse the PGI in VL09 and while doing so, I get an error message " Post the HUs for goods receipt so that they can be transfer posted" ( Message no. HUFUNCTIONS254).

While I go in delivery in change mode and try to delete this HU assignment, I am unable to do so. When i go to HU tab the change mode disappears and HU is in Display mode.

Please help to reverse the PGI.

Thanks in advance,

Shash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shash,

Check the history for the HU. This can be seen by "double clicking" on the the HU itself in the delivery packing screen. One of the tabs here contains the HU history (if my memory serves me). Probably the HU has be moved again after the delivery PGI has been done. Depending on what has been carried out on the HU after the delivery PGI you may be able to reverse these to bring it in line (back to the correct status) so as the delivery PGI can be reversed.

The other route you may consider which would require a DB manipulation can be seen on another post.

You need to take care with this though as both situations are not exactly the same as the fact that the goods movement is posted complicates the matter.

All the best,

Damien