cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have configured a BPM scenario. while doing the communication channel monitoring it shows the green signal it does mean that the comm. channels are working file. Both the sender and receiver adapters are the File adapter only. While processing the message it picks the file from the source directory but it never reaches the target directory. Both the source and target directory are in the system where XI is installed. Kindly let me know what can I do in this case.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide more info.. like whats happening in the BPM flow...

Also ..are you seeing any error messages..in the Moni...

Are you able to see the BPE Workflow process which indicates the process steps have been executed....

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PE it is in the processing status.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, check one more thing for me. When designing did you selected the Checkbox on all the three Receive message steps?

raj.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The BPM seems to have stuck somewhere.....do you see a green flag in SXMB_MONI?

I think you do these basic checks:

1) SXI_CACHE --> return for your BPM should be 0

2) You are collecting files, so have to defined proper correlation?

3) Is your mapping capable of doing a 2:1 transformation.

4) Are both your fiels entering the BPM? ..... do both the receive steps show success?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Hard luck for me... the system has just stopped working bcause of some maintainance work. Once it is ready I'll just check all these suggestion. I would like to thank all of you for paying attention to the post and also help help provided.

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Green is an indication of everything is fine.

Can you check if in SXI_CACHE the return code for your BPM is 0....if not then perform activation in SXI_CACHE itself..

Also in SXMB_MONI do you see any error?

Check the graphical workflow of your BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Basically I'm doind a BPM merge scenario. I have 2 input files and at the end it will merged into one and will be placed in the Target Directory. However the 3 input file as getting picked fine from the source directory but it is not reaching the target directory. I have 4 Reciver determinations, 4 Interface determinations, 4 sender Agreements & 1 Receiver Agreement configured. This all about what I'm doing. Basically I'm following the below wiki steps :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ProcessCollection/BPMPatternMultiIfExplained%28stepbyStep+Procedure%29

Edited by: Santosh Kumar Nayak on Mar 25, 2010 6:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please cross check your channel configuration , are you giving the correct directory path?

Must be some issue in giving the path correctly .. and also run a config test in ID if there is any error in the flow.

I think the channel which you are monitoring is not being used .. may be the case please cross check onec.

Regards

srinivas

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

You are saying you are picking 2 input files and again you are saying 3 files got picked - Can you clarify this? Are you collecting the same message or collecting different interfaces and writing to a file?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for the confusion. Basically there are 3 input files only. The scenario is exactly similar to the scenario which is expalined in the link provided by me earlier in this post.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Can you go to SXMB_MONI and click on the PE , and can you let us know what status you are seeing? Is it Completed Status or In Process status

Thanks!

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your design should be similar to what is shown in this help section:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Did you checked SXMB_MONI and the graphical display of your BPM.......did you do a check on your BPM in IR --> open your BPM --> press F7.

The graphical workflow should tell where the BPM is stuck.