cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM offline deployments fail while restarting the JAVA AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to do an offline deployment of an SCA via JSPM, JSPM fails to trigger the restart of the java engine and stops the complete deployment process. Online deployments work fine though...

I already tried setting the Java AS manually to safe-mode and restart, but this doesn't help.

This is the log:

Mar 24, 2010 5:06:42 PM [Error ]:Deployment Exception during deployment phase 'DeploymentException',cause=[ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3060] An error occurred while restarting the server.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.server.spi.RestartServerService$RestartServerServiceException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3154] An error occurred while restarting the AS Java Cluster.

(I get the same error when deploying through the telnet service)

I was not able to find any documentation for this.

Product Version is SAP Netweaver PI 7.11

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

If you see the following text in JSPM_MAIN_1_01.Log: " javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException" then you need to upgrade your kernel to a higher level than 88 - please refer to SAP Note 1590392 for more details.

Regards,

Zane

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any reason you are doing offline deployment ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

The component I'm trying to deploy requires safe/offline deployment. This is decided by the JSPM.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please check the compatibitly for SCA file you are deployoing in JSPM for your sap server.

check the version and SP level for Sca file.

Hope it helps

Regads

Arun