Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"error in proceess " status Contract report

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all

I want to extract a report what are the GOAs are in ERROR IN PROCESS status.

any help is appreciated.

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu.

you can create a query; no?

with this fields: GUID (table CRMD_ORDERADM_H) ,Process_Type(table CRMD_ORDERADM_H),Status(CRM_JEST)... add the fields that you want.

the field common between tables is the GUID of the document.

is a idea...

Regards

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks what status should i give here?

since ERROR IN PROCESS what is the status ?

for GOA

THERE IS NO EQUIVALENT STATUS TEXT DESCRIPTION FOR ERROR IN PROCESS

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Alfie is right.

You can inner join CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRM_JEST tables on GUID with where condition on CRM_JESTINACT = ' ' AND CRMD_ORDERADM_HOBJECT_TYPE='BUS2000113' AND CRM_JEST~STAT = status code of error in process.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

You are right. I checked one of our GOA that has 'Error in Process' and the CRM_JEST entries do not show it there.

I was able to reproduce the 'Error in process' from my program that loads GOA's though.. While loading GOA's if you do not set ITM_RELEASED field it puts all items in INACTIVE status and sets the GOA in Error in Process.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello to all!

You can see the description of the status in the table TJ02. Choose the status that you want...

example: I1112 "Error in transmission"

Regards

José Luis

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no buddy. error in transmission is different

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ERROR IN PROCESS is a general status description on UI. It doesn't correspond to a real status text (in TJ02T). It can mean different status for different object types. One infamous example is for PO to go in ERROR IN PROCESS status, the real status would be I1132, or "Transfer Failed (E.Sys.)", indicating usually the PO failed to replicate in backend. For contract I have no data to support me at the moment. But if you do, you could take a contract document showing ERROR IN PROCESS on ITS page and use BBP_PD transaction to determine what the status is.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jay .You understood my problem well.

What is the root cause of this error?

i am planing to extract a report on this any help is appreciated.

as you aware we can see only header status for contract here it is shows distributed. item also active.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I might not be able to help you in contract area though - I have no contract docouments in my system. However, I know that for contract, there are 9 statuses that are relevant in SRM:

I1009 HELD Held

I1015 RELP Awaiting Approval

I1016 RELR Release Rejected

I1178 CTNG In Negotiation

I1141 CRld Released

I1179 CTRN In Renewal

I1184 CTLO Locked

I1040 DELT Deleted

I1185 CTCL Completed

You still need to find an example contract in "error in process" on UI. Then from there, you determine what real status it is in.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Totally agree

my concern is that bothering on ERROR IN PROCESS via WEB

the pathetic is that i can not search them via GOA status but SRM will show ERROR in STATUS. consulant will hairing out...

muthu