cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where download abap component for Access Control 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Following some notes to install ABAP component for Access Control 5.2 they all point to download VIRSANH and extract the CAR file K-520COINVIRSANH.CAR from VIRSANH to continue the ABAP component installation.

But VIRSANH version 520 600 are no longer available in SAP Marketplace. I found just the patches and the old 400 46c install.

Where could I find and instal the VIRSANH 520 600 for AC 5.2?

Regards?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The official response from SAP is basically what is contained in note 144858: SAP removed the viewing access to these 5.2 version files.

We have machines here in versions AC 5.2 and AC 5.3.

In a long time version 5.2 was installed and works stably, and will migrate to version 5.3 only when It be more stable.

Until then, we need to include the BW environment and we are failing because the SAP "disappeared" with the files from ABAP component for this version.

Now, according to the note, I have to wait 2 days until they make available access to these files.

Can anyone see them? Could make them available please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirish,

We don't have this option (...VIRSA COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR --> COMPLIANCE CAL. 5.2_NW04) on Marketplace. Just for the old version.

There is a question here of a malfunction in our S user privileges, I think, that is being checked.

Until then, someone would have another option available to get this file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesseler,

You might be missing the authorization under your S user.

Please contact your Client Partner/Account Executive to fix the authorization issue.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos
We don't have this option (...VIRSA COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR --> COMPLIANCE CAL. 5.2_NW04) on Marketplace

I even don't see this version. Since our client is licensed for 5.3 version and I still see the following components in the path Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group" SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance" SAP GRC Access Control" VIRSA COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR

COMPLIANCE CAL. 4.0_46C

COMPLIANCE CAL. 4.0_620

COMPLIANCE CAL. 4.0_640

COMPLIANCE CAL. 4.0_700

I knew if you don't have download authorization then you can NOT download the component and even you can not see the content of the file "Info File".

Error "Error Message - No download authorization" is populated when you try open the download file content.

There is a relevant SAP note available on this.

Please find out what version your client is licensed for.

Thanks

Himadama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the right file would be K-520COINVIRSANH.CAR

Anyone here have this file? Does anyone know why the manuals asked to download this file and the marketplace simply can't find it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesseler,

As your BASIS version is 640, you need to download the file of 5.2_NW04

SAPK-522COINVIRSANH -

>> SAP GRC Access Controls Suite 5.2 Installation Package

Which you can access at following location on service.sap.com

Installations and Upgrades --> Entry by Application Group --> SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance --> SAP GRC Access Control --> VIRSA COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR --> COMPLIANCE CAL. 5.2_NW04

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, the system is a BW running on a Netweaver 04, Basis 640.

I've tried everything but I can't find the component to install and make work the existent connection between AC and the system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesseler,

I don't think that SAP had any release of ERP system with BASIS_600.

Can you please verify and confirm the BASIS version of your ERP backend.

I guess your ERP system is ECC 6.0, whose BASIS might be 620 or 640.

You can verify it by going into the "System" ---> "Status" on the menu bar.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC 6.0 would be Basis version 700. ECC 5.0 would be Basis version 640.

Regards,

Alpesh